In order for the school to provide each and every student a positive and safe learning environment, all students are expected to follow Soojung’s “Scholarly Code of Conduct”.
“Scholarly Code of Conduct”
- 1. I will do my best in learning.
- 2. I will be respectful and fair.
- 3. I will be responsible.
- 4. I will be a caring and positive contributing member to the Soojung community.
- 5. I will follow school rules and expectations.
※ 더 자세한 내용은 Handbook 참조
- 1. Students will wear their complete uniform during school hours.
2. Students will turn in their cell phones to their homeroom teachers and they will be returned
at the end of the day.
- 3. Students will try their best to speak English except in Korean classes.
- 4. Students will walk around the school in an orderly manner.
- 5. Students will listen to others and show respect.
- 6. Students will have peaceful mouths, hands, and feet.
- 7. Students will keep the school clean and organized.